PowerPoint How to Study the Bible
This How To Study the Bible presentation is perfect whether you are teaching people with no Bible experience or those who have been Christians a long time. This ready-to-use 100-slide PowerPoint® presentation will provide an excellent introduction to studying the Bible. Your students will learn the basics of Bible study and develop the confidence to read it themselves. Goes perfectly with the pamphlet and wall chart of the same name.
Covering everything from how to begin studying to how to do in-depth Bible studies, this How to Study the Bible teaching Powerpoint® shows new and mature believers how to dig deeper into God's Word. It's quick and easy-to-follow format is a great introduction, going step-by-step through the basic principles of Bible study. Discover how to use concordances to easily navigate through the Bible; find out how to dig deeper with Bible dictionaries, and learn how to apply God's Word to your life through inductive Bible studies.
Packed with simple summaries, overviews, and helpful tips, it covers:
- 7 "first steps" to take when beginning a Bible study
- 8 basic principles of Bible Study (Covers how to read a verse in context)
- Dozens of study tips and recommendations, including which key Bible verses, passages and books of the Bible to study
- 3 keys to inductive Bible study and the S.O.I.L. (four-step approach) that explains how to dig deeper into the Bible
- Features over 100 ready-to-use full-color slides.
Perfect for individual and small group studies, new believers' classes, discipleship, church groups, young adults, and more! Enjoy having a solid way to teach others how to study the Bible-- Whether you're teaching new believers or lifelong Christians, this How to Study the Bible Powerpoint® presentation provides a complete overview of getting the most out of your Bible study.
- Bible passages and topics to study
- Memorizing Scripture-12 key verses
- Applying the teachings of the Bible to everyday life
- Using Bible dictionaries, concordances, and cross references
- Approaching the Bible "inductively"-asking "What does the Bible teach?" rather than "How do I prove my opinions by using the Bible?"
- Over 100 ready-to-use slides, fully customizable.
- You control the timing, order, and speed
- Reproducible handouts
- Digital projector-compatible
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2001; Windows 98/00/XP or Macintosh 8.5