Thinking Through Philippians
Thinking Through the Bible Series
- L.A. Mott's expositions effectively guide students as they truly think through each book for themselves.
- By showing the multi-layered relationships between words, phrases, and whole passages, Mott’s careful analysis does more than simply make clear the meaning of a series of isolated texts. He lays bare each writer’s train of thought, enabling readers to “think the writer’s thoughts after him.”
- The perfect guide for advanced Bible classes.
- Great Bible study aids for churches, teachers, small groups, individuals
- The books have either a special lay-flat binding (Acts, Second Corinthians, Ephesians, etc., John's Epistles and Revelation), conventional perfect-binding (Philippians, Romans, and Jeremiah), or a plastic comb binding (John).