Old Testament Geography
From Genesis to Malachi in 13 Lessons This overview of Old Testament geography helps the Bible lands come alive as students develop a familiarity with the Bible lands. Contains study questions, 28 maps, and many illustrations. Rated "excellent" by past students.
This book is appropriate for an adult, young adult, or teen class. Additional resources for using this book, including PowerPoint presentations, are available on the Manna Bible Maps Plus software, sold separately. paperback.
- Lesson 1: The Lay of the Land
- Lesson 2: Beginnings
- Lesson 3: Egypt, the Exodus, and 40 Year Wandering
- Lesson 4: Conquest of Canaan
- Lesson 5: Dividing the Land Amongst the Tribes
- Lesson 6: The Period of the Judges
- Lesson 7: The United Kingdom of Israel - Part 1
- Lesson 8: The United Kingdom of Israel - Part 2
- Lesson 9: The Divided Kingdom - Part 1
- Lesson 10: The Divided Kingdom - Part 2
- Lesson 11: The Fall and Captivity of Israel
- Lesson 12: The Fall and Captivity of Judah
- Lesson 13: Captivity and Return