Queries and Quandaries
After Franklin’s death, there was a call for a work to be produced from the pages of the venerable American Christian Review showing his wit and wisdom in dealing with some of the tough questions posed to him by his readers. This volume is a response to that call.
In each issue of the Review, questions would be printed along with his answers. Although this is now a common practice by editors, Franklin was among the first to use this format to reach out to his readers. It is hoped that this small volume will bring that innovative sense to modern readers.
Table of Contents:
- Questions Relating to Jesus
- Questions About the Scriptures
- Questions About Baptism
- Questions Relating to Church Policy
- Questions About the Holy Spirit
- Questions Relating to the Christian Life