Evangelizing the Lost
Evangelizing the Lost is a 19 lesson series designed to be studied in an adult Bible Class.
This workbook deals with various personal work issues that the author feels are needed to motivate a congregation to do more personal evangelism. The author hopes to convey to his readers some insights he has gained from presenting lessons on personal evangelism in more than 50 congregations around the country.
Includes material formerly printed under the title "In the Same Hour of the Night".
- Why Study Personal Evangelism?
- Evangelism and Purpose
- Can You Do Personal Work?
- What Can I Do?
- How Can I Prepare Myself to Teach?
- Whom Should I Teach?
- Preparing a Lesson Plan
- A Plan of Evangelism
- Saving Our Own
- Saving Our Workers
- The Prophecy of the Church
- The Establishment of the Church
- Organization of the Church