The Book of Revelation: Including a Study of Premillennialism (Teen/Adult 6:4)
Discovering God's Way - The Book of Revelation
Teen/Adult Series, Year 6 Book 4
The Discovering God's Way curriculum is designed around the idea that the key to understanding what God's word says to us is reading His word. Many of the books use only limited retelling of the account at hand, instead pointing students to the Bible and asking questions that will facilitate comprehension of what the text actually says, and thereby a realization of what God's way really is for them.
- Who Will Be "Left Behind"?
- The Revelation of Jesus Christ
- Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia
- What Christ Knows About the Churches
- The Throne of God
- The Book Sealed with Seven Seals
- The Seven Trumpets and Seven Bowls of Wrath
- Christ Shall Reign For Ever and Ever
- The Underlying Story Behind Revelation
- The Fall of Babylon (Rome)
- The Battle of Armageddon and 1000 Year Reign
- The Judgment and Man's Eternal Destiny
- Will the Jews Return to Palestine?