Night and Day: A Comparative Study of Christianity and Islam
Night and Day is a comparative study between the teachings of the Bible and those of the Qu'ran. Additionally it focuses on the deity of Christ and demonstrates the error of Islam. This is both a workbook and a commentary on Islam and its founder, Muhammad. Although it is divided into 13 lessons for a full quarter of study there is plenty of material for studying the subject in-depth for two quarters.
- People of the Book
- With God its' All or Nothing
- Searching "Scriptures"
- Establishing Scriptural Authority in Islam and Christianity
- Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and . . . Ishmael?
- Muhammad: The "Seal of the Prophets"
- Muhammad and the Bible
- Jesus Christ: Stumbling Block
- The Lord our God is One
- Who is Your Savior?
- Afterlife: Hell, Heaven or Paradise
- Spreading the Word: A Matter of Life and Death?
- Night and Day (Review)