Co-Parenting With God
Equipping Your Kids For Life
It's not as easy as it looks. In fact, it's the hardest job in the world. But don't let the cynical "experts" get to you. The Bible still promises that "with God all things are possible." What we need is wisdom—the tried, tested, and timeless counsel that comes from one source: God's Word.
The Courageous Living Bible study series has been developed to aid in adult Bible studies. From one-on-one to large group adult Bible classes, this series of study guides is designed to fit with any church's adult curriculum. Additionally, some churches have used them effectively in college classes.
- Each book is formatted the same, with four pages of easy-to-read fully outlined texts followed by one page called Digging Deeper—thought/discussion-type questions.
- There are twelve lessons per book, allowing for a possible missed class (due to gospel meetings, VBS, weather event, etc.), or the teacher may simply choose to review during the thirteenth week.
- With an eye-catching full color cover design, each 60-page book can be tucked easily into a medium-sized Bible.
Contains the following lessons:
- Homeland Security
- Parents—Meet Your Child
- Whatever Happened to Discipline
- Shaping the Defiant Will
- What Makes a Family Strong
- Impacting Your Kids for Life
- Becoming a Hero to Your Kids
- The Dysfunctional Family
- Sibling Rivalry
- Building Esteem in Your Kids
- The Tough Teen Years
- Ten Things I Want My Kids to Know