The Bible, the Saint & the Liquor Industry
This book looks at the liquor industry and its impact on the church and unbelievers.
- Does the saint have the Bible's approval to support the liquor industry?
- Does "not given to much wine" mean moderate amounts of intoxicating drink is approved by God?
- Did the word "wine" always mean "intoxicating wine"?
- Many have said non-intoxicating wine was unknown to the ancients - is that true?
- What does the parable of the wineskins prove conclusively?
- Does grape juice just naturally become intoxicating wine?
- Does the Talmud say anything about attempts to keep wine unfermented?
- If the saint has God's approval to drink intoxicating wine, has he the right to share or sell it? These and many other questions are discussed in this book.