PowerPoint - 10 Questions & Answers on Jehovah's Witnesses
This ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation includes 125 "slides" and extensive leader notes. Includes many photos. The PowerPoint® version of I0 Questions & Answers on Jehovah's Witnesses allows PowerPoint® software users to discover a clear, down-to-earth understanding about what Jehovah's Witnesses believe and how to witness to friends. What should you know about the Jehovah's Witnesses who come to your door? If you are a Christian or just interested in knowing the beliefs of this religious group, the 10 Questions & Answers on Jehovah's Witnesses PowerPoint will help.
It compares Christian beliefs and Watchtower teachings on 10 of the most important questions regarding Jehovah's Witnesses, including information on how the Jehovah's Witnesses began, the prophecies made by their leader, Charles Taze Russell, the number of people who will go to heaven, and the reliability of the Watchtower's New World Translation, and much more. Full color and glossy, the pamphlet explains the key beliefs, practices, and history of this group and how their teachings contradict biblical Christianity. This tool compares Jehovah's Witness beliefs with Christian beliefs, and helps Christians know how to respond when Jehovah's Witnesses come to the door.
Paul Carden is a longtime specialist in the field of cults and new religions around the world. He is the Executive Director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), and general editor of Christianity, Cults & Religions. He is the former co-host of the nationwide "Bible Answer Man" radio program. Printable worksheets are included. Slides may be printed out as handouts.
- How the Jehovah's Witnesses began
- Prophecies by their leaders
- Should God be called "Jehovah"?
- Is the Trinity a "Pagan Doctrine"?
- Is Jesus God Almighty or the Archangel Michael?
- Will only 144,000 people go to heaven?
- Is the New World Translation reliable? ... and more
- More than 120 "slide" frames
- Printable handouts of each slide
- Tips for talking with Jehovah's Witnesses
- Teach on one part or run the entire presentation
- Over 50 illustrations and photographs
- You control the timing, the speed, and order