Nelson's Dictionary of Christianity
This dictionary provides definitions for over 7,000 terms and names in the history of Christianity. The topics range from the foundational theological developments of the early church to the divisions of the Protestant Reformation to the missionary enterprises of the last two centuries.
Nelson's Dictionary of Christianity is an essential resource for anyone who wants to know more about how Christians have lived, built the church, and worked to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world.
- Defines over 7,000 words, persons, events, and places to help you grasp their meaning in a Christian context
- Explores Christian terms related to doctrine, worship, literature, history, music, and much more
- Draws from all Christian traditions
- Written in readable language for everyday use
- Attractively designed with photos, maps, charts, and other illustrations