The Lord's Supper
There are 13 lessons on the Lord’s Supper plus an optional review lesson. Also included are several recipes for making communion bread.
14 Lessons, Workbook.
- Introduction—the Death of Christ
- The Lord’s Supper Instituted
- A Study of 1 Corinthians 10:16–21; 11:17–34
- The Significance of the First Day of the Week
- The Frequency of Partaking
- Denominational Ideas About the Elements
- Denominational Views—Who Shall Partake?
- False Benefits of the Lord’s Supper
- One Cup—One Bread
- Sunday Night Communion
- Unity and the Lord’s Supper
- Should the Communion Be Taken With a Common Meal?
- Miscellaneous Questions About the Lord’s Supper
- Review (A bibliography is also included)