Leading Young Hearts to the Lord CD
Leading Young Hearts to the Lord has the resources you need to lead children to the Lord. The most natural relationship for passing on faith is between parent and child, but faith can grow out of a loving relationship between a child and a Sunday school teacher, minister, or other interested adult. These materials are aimed at children in 3rd-6th grade—children who can read and look for answers in Scripture and who can connect Scripture's teaching to their own lives. A child who has developed these two skills is capable of having his own relationship with God.
This CD resource provides:
- 12 Bible sessions for teachers and kids in the classroom
- 12 Bible sessions for a parent and child at home
- Bible memory verses in NIV or KJV
- Kid-friendly art and ideas for creating a lasting memory of the journey
- Two heart-shaping Scripture songs for kids!
- Who Is God?
- What Is a Relationship with Jesus?
- How Do I Keep in Step with the Spirit?
- Bible reading and prayer
- Conversations about following the Lord (talking and listening)
- Weekly sessions (activities, modeling, and encouragement)
- Bible memorization