The Honeymoon of Your Dreams
A Practical Guide to Planning a Romantic Honeymoon
You've spent all that hard work planning your wedding—right down to the color of the roses on the cake. But when the last piece of wedding cake is eaten and the rice is thrown, you realize that other than booking the reservations for your honeymoon, you haven't given it much thought. Yet your honeymoon will be crucial in setting the tone for your new life together as a married couple.
Two respected physicians, one male, one female, draw from their extensive premarital counseling experiences to compile this invaluable guide of honeymoon essentials. The time you invest in preparing for this important week of your marriage and life together will reap years of rewards with your soulmate!
- God's design for your marriage, your honeymoon, and your sexual relationship
- A primer for preparation for the sexual relationship and help for those who regret previous sexual experience and want to start fresh
- Questions for discussion and reflection Ideas for assembling a custom honeymoon kit
- Birth-control options
- Calendar for travel arrangements
- The medications you need to pack,and how to find medical care on the road
- Bride's Eyes Only and Groom's Eyes Only chapters that offer solid advice for your sexual relationship as a married couple
- A one-week devotional section with daily reflections for your first week as husband and wife helps you launch your marriage with the right spiritual foundation.