God's Plan for Dating and Marriage
Dating is part of our culture as young people seek to go out and have a "good time". Unfortunately mistakes are often made in the dating process that will forever change the life of those involved. "God's Plan for Dating and Marriage" seeks to look at some of the pitfalls to avoid and the purpose of dating. It also looks at the subject of premarital and extra-marital sex. All of this ends with a study of marriage and divorce.
We seek to explain the fundamental principle of what marriage is and what happens when a divorce occurs. This is what every person should know before they start dating.
- Dating and Courtship
- Understanding Love
- Fornication and Adultery
- God's View on Sex
- Understanding God's Law on Marriage in the 3 Dispensations (Part 1 - Patriarchal and Mosaic)
- Understanding God's Law on Marriage in the 3 Dispensations (Part 2 - Christian)
- Interracial Marriages and the Bible
- The Ceremony
- Questions Concerning the Wedding Vows
- Marriage and Divorce - Repentance and the Exception
- Divorce and Remarriage
- Divorce and Remarriage (Conclusion)