Complete Evangelical Parallel Bible (KJV , NKJV , NIV, NLT2)
Because God’s Word deserves serious study, this outstanding Bible helps it happen by combining the four top-selling English translations for a focused look at Scripture. The Hendrickson Parallel Bible allows you to compare:
- the time-honored wording of the beloved KJV
- the classic elegance of the NKJV
- the straightforward simplicity of the popular NIV
- the contemporary clarity of the NLT
Readers get four different angles on the Bible—for one square deal!
- Ideal for preachers, teachers, and serious students of the Bible
- Hard-wearing, high quality binding will stand up to years of use
- Textual footnotes
- Clear, readable 8-point text
- 6½ x 9½ x 2¼ inches
- 2,880 pages
- Available in sturdy hardcover or attractive bonded leather in burgundy or black.
SAMPLES FROM 1 CORINTHIANS 13:12-13
"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."
"For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
"Now we see things imperfectly as in a poor mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me now. There are three things that will endure—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."