Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men
Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men is an innovative method of teaching solid Bible facts. Students are eager to come to class and work harder than usual to achieve goals. Use in a multi-age classroom or with one age level only. The CD and download contain everything found in the book. All documents are saved in PDF and may be used on any computer with a current version of Acrobat Reader. Written by Bonnie L. Gary, and edited by Barbara Hanna, A Few Good Men contains many original songs and cadences in the weekly Training Exercises. All scripture references are taken from the King James Version.
Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men will:
- Emphasize solid Bible teaching
- Build enthusiasm
- Bring back absentee students
- Be an opportunity to invite visitors
Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men is a 13 week curriculum which includes:
- Invitation poster and flier
- Classroom posters
- Insignia Attendance Charts
- Duty stickers for weekly assignments
- Reproducible student activities
- Teachers’ Instructions and Key
Unique Learning Techniques, such as:
- Trial Presentation of Evidence to identify some of the judges.
- Card Game to familiarize students with the names of the kings and the division of the Northern and Southern Kingdoms.
- Artillery Practice to match prophecies with fulfillment.
- Treasure Hunt for features of the kingdom when students learn about the New Army.
Lesson Topics Include:
- Looking for a Few Good Men
- Priests and Levites
- New Army
- Peter, the Three-Timer
- Jesus, Our High Priest
All Bible Boot Camp books are reproducible.