Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men
Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men is an innovative method of teaching solid Bible facts. Students are eager to come to class and work harder than usual to achieve goals. The 196-page spiral bound book is easy to duplicate and contains everything you will need to teach 3rd through 6th graders. Use in a multi-age classroom or with one age level only. Written by Bonnie L. Gary, and edited by Barbara Hanna, A Few Good Men contains many original songs and cadences in the weekly Training Exercises. All scripture references are taken from the King James Version.
Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men will:
- Emphasize solid Bible teaching
- Build enthusiasm
- Bring back absentee students
- Be an opportunity to invite visitors
Bible Boot Camp 2: A Few Good Men is a 13 week curriculum which includes:
- Invitation poster and flier
- Classroom posters
- Insignia Attendance Charts
- Duty stickers for weekly assignments
- Reproducible student activities
- Teachers’ Instructions and Key
Unique Learning Techniques, such as:
- Trial Presentation of Evidence to identify some of the judges.
- Card Game to familiarize students with the names of the kings and the division of the Northern and Southern Kingdoms.
- Artillery Practice to match prophecies with fulfillment.
- Treasure Hunt for features of the kingdom when students learn about the New Army.
Lesson Topics Include:
- Looking for a Few Good Men
- Priests and Levites
- New Army
- Peter, the Three-Timer
- Jesus, Our High Priest
All Bible Boot Camp books are reproducible.