James: The Case for Practical Christianity
A study of the book of James may cause you to conclude, “How did he know?” Even though it was written in the first century, it is remarkable how timely and insightful and how practical and penetrating is his message to our century. Ultimately, his life-changing message will help you grow up in Christ.
- Chapter 1: The Case for Practical Christianity
- Chapter 2: The Truth about Troubles
- Chapter 3: The Truth about Temptation
- Chapter 4: Behaving Like We Believe
- Chapter 5: Playing Favorites
- Chapter 6: Faith: It’s More Than Talk
- Chapter 7: Tongue Troubles
- Chapter 8: The Wise Versus the Unwise
- Chapter 9: When Christians Quarrel
- Chapter 10: The Problem of Playing God
- Chapter 11: Warnings to the Wealthy
- Chapter 12: Two Musts for Every Christian
- Each book is formatted the same, with four pages of easy-to-read fully outlined texts followed by one page called Digging Deeper—thought/discussion-type questions.
- There are twelve lessons per book, allowing for a possible missed class (due to gospel meetings, VBS, weather event, etc.), or the teacher may simply choose to review during the thirteenth week.
- With an eye-catching full color cover design, each 60-page book can be tucked easily into a medium-sized Bible.