Letters to Our Grandchildren
The profits from the sale of this book benefit Sacred Selections.
A series of Bible related lessons written by grandfathers to their grandchildren who range in ages from infant to adult. Appropriate for teens to adults, these studies focus upon some of the most important aspects of what it means to serve God.
A collection of Bible-related lessons written by christian men and gospel preachers to their grandchildren, who range in ages from infant to adult. The wisdom-filled lessons are appropriate for ages teen to adult and focus on some of the most important aspects of what it means to serve God!! The book contains 13 chapters:
- "Learning to Learn" - Mike Wilson
- "Love God with All Your Heart" - Steve Klein
- "Love Your Neighbor as Yourself" - Wilson Adams
- "Love Your Enemies" - C.G. "Colly" Caldwell
- "Stay True to the Word" - David Carrozza
- "Be Different" - David Posey
- "Stand Firm" - Gary Kerr
- "Learn to be Content" - Jon Quinn
- "Learn to Grow" - Leon Mauldin
- "Learn to Forgive" - Jim Deason
- "Control Your Emotions" - Warren E. Berkley
- "Respect Mom and Dad" - Bill Robinson
- "Develop Your Mind for God" - Doy Moyer
The profits from the sale of Letters to Our Grandchildren benefit Sacred Selections.